Prepare for the CNA exam and become a Nursing Assistant at our career school in Pueblo
Does a career spending time helping others appeal to you? How about one with a continued expected employment demand?
Then we have a training program for you. Our nursing assistant courses are designed to provide the classroom instruction and hands-on skills you need – in less than four weeks – to be successful in an entry level position.
Our Nursing Assistant program is offered in:
Scroll down for more…
Program Length Is:
Next Classes Start Approximately:
Every 4 Weeks
Skills and Training
Our goal is to provide an opportunity for you to become an important part of the medical community and enjoy a fulfilling career. Here’s what you can expect from your Nursing Assistant training:
- Be prepared to sit for the State Board Exam within four weeks of graduation.
- Train in a new lab with modern equipment.
- Learn from healthcare veterans with combined industry experiences totaling over 40 years.
- Experience a compassionate program with passionate, helpful instructors.
- Apply knowledge and clinical training right in Pueblo at two long term care facilities.
Until someone invents a fountain of youth, the need for senior healthcare services will continue to grow. That’s why you have a number of opportunities in the following areas: Potential places for employment include:
- Long term care facilities
- Nursing homes
- Home health care
- Residential care facilities
IntelliTec’s Nursing Assistant program is approved by the Colorado Board of Nursing.