How Do We Set Ourselves Apart from Other Medical Assistant Programs?
We have a caring staff whose number one goal is to make our Medical Assistant program the very best among similar programs at other colleges.
Our hands-on curriculum prepares you to work in one of the fastest growing occupations in the United States.
Our Medical Assistant program is offered in:
Scroll down for more…
Program Length Is:
Next Classes Start:
Skills and Training
Begin classes today in our hands-on, simulated medical office where our committed staff focuses on your career with personalized Medical Assisting classes.
- Learn to multi-task as you gain administrative and clinical skills.
- Complete practical laboratory hours in our modern clinical setting.
- Receive personalized instruction throughout your training.
- Complete an externship where you can choose to work in a variety of medical offices and clinics.
- Be prepared to sit for up to three professional certification exams.
- Participate in a variety of optional community service programs.
Your new Medical Assistant certificate can qualify you for a position in wide range of settings, including:
- Individual physician offices
- Nursing homes
- Community health centers
- Family practice
- Sports medicine
- Veterinarian offices
- Physical therapist offices