What are college scholarships and can I qualify for them?
- College scholarships don’t have to be repaid.
- Merit, financial need, and countless other categories determine scholarship awards.
- Various scholarship opportunities may be available to you.
- We have a list of websites available if you’re interested in applying for a college scholarship. Contact a Financial Services Representative for more information.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Scholarships Specifically for Students Attending Career Schools
The Imagine America Foundation provides scholarships for education with a focus on career schools.
IntelliTec College participates in the Imagine America Scholarship and Award Programs, with over $75 million in scholarships and awards for graduating high school seniors, adult learners and U.S. military personnel attending career colleges nationwide.
For more information about the IAF Scholarship and Award Programs, visit www.imagine-america.org or contact Andrea Spisak, Director of Strategic Development, at andreas(at)imagine-america.org or 314-378-2958.
Do Some Research on Your Own for College Scholarships
IntelliTec Colleges understands the dreams of our students, and works with them every day to make those dreams a reality. From the moment you walk in the door, you know this school is different.
We work with you to uncover any and all funds available for college. We also encourage you to spend some time researching the following links to see what other monies are available to help fund your future.
- Scholarship Search by Sallie Mae
- www.going2college.org (Go to the state selection page)