Get started on your new career today!
Sometimes, the most difficult question during an interview is: Do you have any questions for me? John Kador, a contributing writer for Monster.com, has come up with 9 questions which will impress your interviewer and provide you with a better grasp of what your job would be like:
9 Important Questions to Ask in an Interview
- What does this company value the most, and how do you think my work for you will further these values?
- What kinds of processes are in place to help me work collaboratively?
- In what area could your team use a little polishing?
- What’s the most important thing I can accomplish in the first 60 days?
- Can you give me some examples of the most and least desirable aspects of the company’s culture?
- Am I going to be a mentor, or will I be mentored?
- How will you judge my success? What will have happened six months from now that will demonstrate that I have met your expectations?
- This job sounds like something I’d really like to do – is there a fit here?
- Now that we’ve talked about my qualifications and the job, do you have any concerns about my being successful in this position?
To read the rest of Kador’s article, and for more tips on how to ace your interview, visit http://career-advice.monster.com/job-interview/interview-questions/nine-questions-to-ask-interview/article.aspx[boilerplate about-colorado]