Get started on your new career today!
Earth Day is coming on April 22nd. Enjoy Earth Day this year knowing you have made a difference!
Here are some tips to help you help the earth!
Some information taken from www.dec.ny.gov/docs/materials_minerals_pdf/earthday.pdf
Earth Day Tips
- Set refrigerator temperature between 38°F and 42°F.
- Set freezer temperature between 0°F and 5°F.
- Microwave whenever you can.
- Don’t wash dishes with the water running.
- Use cloth napkins.
- Provide glasses for beverages.
- Wash and dry full loads only.
- Wash and rinse clothes with cold water whenever you can.
- Hang wash outside to dry.
- Turn off faucet when brushing your teeth.
- Turn off shower while soaping or scrubbing.
- Install low-flow faucets.
- Turn off unnecessary lights and electronics.
- Unplug cell phone, laptop and other electronic chargers when not in use.
- Buy in bulk to avoid excessive packaging.
- Buy recycled products like toilet paper.
- Use your own bags when shopping.
Brought to you by IntelliTec College.[boilerplate about-colorado]