Get started on your new career today!
Volunteers are IRS certified who prepare and E-file tax forms for federal and state income taxes. Individuals are served on a first come, first
serve basis—no appointment is necessary. Volunteers are available every Friday through April 13th from 9:00 to 12:00 on the Pueblo campus.
Please bring the following for yourself and your dependents:
- Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- A copy of last year’s return
- Wage and earning statements
- Interest and dividend state-ments
- Bank account and routing number
- Day care provider tax ID number
- Both spouses must be present to sign paperwork.