Get started on your new career today!
Enjoy 10% off all beauty retail products at time of service at our Grand Junction and Pueblo campuses.
Our Cosmetology Program is offering a 10% savings to all of its faithful and new clients through July 11th. It’s our way of saying thank you for the opportunity to serve you and do our best to beautify your life.
- Matrix: Matrix Total Results Miracle Treat, Matrix Sleek Smoothing oil, Matrix Total Results Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner, Matrix Design Pulse Mega Dust
- American Crew for men
- Bioelements Skin Care products
- OPI nail polish
- Matrix: Total Results Repair Shampoo and Conditioner with Breakfix Treatment, Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner with Miracle Treatment.
- Biolage Series by Matrix Color Last Shampoo and Conditioner and Exquisite Oil Treatments.
5 Reasons Why You Should Visit a Cosmetology School for Your Beauty Service Needs
1. Savings: A cut and color alone can run you over $100 easily at an average-priced salon. Student clinics in cosmetology and barber schools generally charge below market rates for services as an incentive to locals to patronize the business. You get all of the benefits of a high-end salon, and you get them at highly discounted rates. You win, the school wins and the student wins. Call to schedule your appointment in Pueblo or Grand Junction and check out the savings in our own beautiful salons right on campus.
2. Clean, clean, clean: Schools hammer home disinfection and sanitation practices. One of the biggest responsibilities schools have is in training newcomers to the beauty industry in proper principles and practices of sanitization and disinfection. Schools will be flat out cleaner and safer in this regard than any, many and most licensed salons. Period.
3. Listening skills: Often times long-time professionals act bored when you start to explain your styling needs. Then they turn around and do what they want, not what you want. Many veteran stylists can be out of touch and stuck in a rut of same old, same old.
4. Up to date on state-of-the-art products, services and technologies: Product manufacturers of the beauty industry work closely with the schools to insure their supplies, materials and practices are up to date. They see to it that their partner schools are well supported. Some salons may be years behind the technology curve on vital areas like hair color formulation, skin care ingredients, and take-home hair care products.
5. Fresh ideas: Cosmetology schools are loaded with excited, fashion forward, trendy people. They have first hand exposure to what is hot and what is not. Not everyone wants the latest and funkiest look on their head to wear to their office, but everyone wants a fresh perspective.
While you’re brightening up your summer highlights or getting your feet summer sandal ready, continue your day of savings and stock up on your favorite beauty products. You never know, you just might be meeting the country’s next most influential hairstylist.
If you’ve always wanted to be a part of the beauty industry, now’s your chance to make it happen. Contact one of our friendly admissions representatives at either the Grand Junction or Pueblo campuses for more information. https://www.intelliteccollege.com/career-training-programs/beauty-personal-appearance/cosmetologist.php