Get started on your new career today!
IntelliTec College in Pueblo is proud to partner again this year with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
The VITA program offers free tax preparation by community volunteers who are IRS trained and certified to file taxes for households who earn $50,000 or less per year.
- There are five face-to-face sites and three virtual sites including here at IntelliTec College
- Fridays from 9 am to 12 pm from February 8th to April 12th.
- Virtual sites require two visits—one to scan documents, and another to sign and e-file return.
Clients are served on a first come, first served basis. Please bring the following documents with you to ensure timely processing:
1. Photo ID
2. Social Security Card(s)
3. Correct birth dates of yourself and dependents
4. Wage and earning statements from each employer (W-2, W-2G, 1099-R)
5. Interest and dividend statements from banks
6. Bank account number and routing number for direct deposit
7. Joint filers must both be present to sign
8. Day care provider Tax ID Number and total paid for the year
9. Clients must sort receipts prior to service
10. Please be advised that VITA volunteers cannot prepare taxes for businesses or partnerships, inheritances, rental property or farm income.