Your Knowledge About Medication and Wellness Makes a Difference Every Day!
For many pharmacy technicians, the opportunity to help others is an important benefit of their career choice. Helping people get the medications they need to manage illness or injury can be very satisfying.
You can expect to consult with people from many different social and cultural backgrounds. Your ability to provide clear drug information and education to patients is a real way to help people in their time of need.
Our Pharmacy Technician Training program is offered in:
Scroll down for more…
Program Length Is:
Next Classes Start:
Skills and Training
During your hands-on Pharmacy Technician classes you will:
- Get personalized, hands-on instruction from an experienced and caring staff.
- Use clinical laboratory equipment daily to develop hands-on pharmacy technician skills.
- Train to work as a member of a pharmacy team in both institutional and community settings.
- Gain valuable on-the-job training during your externship.
- Prepare to sit for the PTCB Pharmacy Technician certification exam.
Pharmacy Technician Program Disclosures: Grand Junction
Here are just a few place for employment available to you once you complete your Pharmacy Technician training.
- Hospital/Clinic pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies and drug stores (CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, Target, Sam’s, Costco, K-Mart)
- Home healthcare pharmacies
- Long term care pharmacies
- Compounding/Specialty pharmacies
- Mail-order prescription pharmacies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Insurance companies