Prepare for NASM Personal Trainer certification at our career school in Colorado Springs.
Do you love physical activity and want to help others live healthier lives?
New studies released every year show that rising obesity rates directly contribute to increased cases of heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Physical activity has been proven to play a powerful role in disease prevention. In addition, the aging population of baby boomers continues to seek motivated individuals to lead the fight for wellness.
The future is looking bright for personal trainers, and your positive attitude and encouraging manner can lead to your professional success.
Our Personal Training program is offered in:
Scroll down for more…
Associate of Occupational Studies
Program Length Is:
Next Classes Start:
Skills and Training
Take a look at few hands-on career skills you can expect to learn in your Personal Training classes:
- Get step-by-step, hands-on training from a NASM Academic Partner using the official NASM curriculum.
- Use specialized training equipment including Polar Body age, Polar GX heart rate monitor cardiovascular training system and Functional Movement Systems (FMS).
- Attend guest speaker events by experts in the personal training industry.
- Receive personalized instruction from experienced and passionate instructors.
- Participate in an externship program where you can put your new skills into practice in the community.
- Prepare to sit for NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT); Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES); Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS) and Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Specialist (MMACS).
Personal Trainer Program Gainful Employment Disclosures: Colorado Springs
Because of the flexibility of location and wide range in demand, personal trainers can work virtually anywhere and at any time. Potential places for employment include:
- Health clubs
- Country clubs
- Yoga and pilate studios
- Sports performance centers
- Local fitness centers
- Senior centers
- High schools
- Client homes
- Company offices
Get step-by-step, hands-on training from a NASM Academic Partner using the official NASM curriculum.
Prepare to sit for the National Academy for Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT-4) exam, plus exams for up to 3 additional NASM credentials.
NOTE: This entity is not accredited by ACCSC.