What if you had the ability to help reduce anxiety and tension through human touch?
Few careers offer employees the chance to relieve injuries, reduce stress, increase relaxation and aid in the general wellness of clients with just a touch.
If your goal is to apply a therapeutic approach to healing in a relaxing work environment, then it’s time to take charge of your life and join our Massage Therapy program. We want to help you start a career with a wide variety of employment options, and our hands-on courses help you do just that.
Our Massage Therapy training program is offered in:
Scroll down for more…
Program Length Is:
Next Classes Start:
Skills and Training
Your Massage Therapy classes will teach you these current industry skills and techniques to help you design client therapy plans.
- Complete 750 hours of theory and practical application including Swedish, Therapeutic and Deep Tissue massage techniques.
- Understand the therapeutic benefits of research-based massage techniques.
- Receive personalized attention from instructors in low student-to-teacher ratio classrooms.
- Perfect your massage techniques on clients in the professional IntelliTec College Massage Clinic.
- Prepare to sit for professional Massage Therapy certification exams and the Colorado Massage License exams.
- Graduates will have successfully completed over 100 massage therapy sessions.
We want to help you begin your career with professionals who are as passionate as you are about the healing touch. Your completed certification should lead to opportunities with businesses such as:
- Day and Health Spas
- Beauty Salons
- Health Clinics
- Vacation Resorts
- Cruise Ships
- Retreat Centers
- Fitness Centers
- Yoga Centers
- Sports Teams
- Sports Clinics
- Offices Physical Therapist Offices
- Senior Centers
- Insurance Companies
- Independent Practices
- Medical Clinics
IntelliTec College in Grand Junction is an “Assigned School” by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). This allows our Massage Therapy program students or graduates to sit for the Board Certification Exam.