Learn How to Help Others Look and Feel More Beautiful at Our Beauty School Salon
Empower others to look and feel more beautiful as you learn cutting edge styling techniques at our beauty school and salon.
Most people want to look as good as possible. They also want their outsides to reflect how they feel on the inside. Interestingly enough, emerging medical research indicates if you look younger than someone of equal age, you may actually live longer than they will.
What does this mean to you? More demand for licensed cosmetologists who provide services to help improve a person’s physical appearance.
We invite you to look further into our Cosmetology program and dedicated beauty school salon facility, where you’ll learn the techniques necessary to join an industry where job opportunities continue to grow.
Our Cosmetology program is offered in:
Scroll down for more…
Program Length Is:
Next Classes Start:
Skills and Training
Our focus is on you: your training, your skills, your graduation and ultimately your success. We believe you will be both prepared and excited to start your career as a cosmetologist.
- Get hands-on cosmetology training in hair styling and coloring, facial and skin care treatment, and make-up techniques.
- Apply styling techniques on real clients in the College’s own cosmetology school salon.
- Receive a complete cosmetologist’s kit when you begin your program; it includes a wide variety of essential hairstyling and make-up items.
- Learn Matrix CRAFT Metholology.
- Understand the importance of personal communication in client retention and marketing when building a business.
- Receive personalized instruction from licensed cosmetologists and former salon owners.
- Participate in community projects where your skills and expertise will be highly valued.
- Prepare to sit for your Colorado State Board of Cosmetology exam.
You’ll leave our Cosmetology program with the knowledge and practical skills to start your career in an industry with a wide range of employment opportunities.
- Salon stylist
- Full-service cosmetologist
- Hair color specialist
- Makeup consultant and technician
- Theatre makeup artist
- Nail technician
- Skin care specialist
- Beauty salon owner/manager
- Day spa personal care advisor
- Fashion or image consultant
- Sales representative
- Product company representative
- Retail sales/manufacturer representative
- State inspector/proctor for state licensing exam
IntelliTec College’s Cosmetology program uses the Matrix CRAFT Methodology – advanced technical skills training for hair coloring applications, cutting techniques, and styling methods. All IntelliTec College, Cosmetology instructors are certified by MATRIX and can teach the Matrix CRAFT Methodology to you!
At IntelliTec, all Cosmetology students receive a Matrix student equipment kit and branded apparel. They also enjoy special perks such as the opportunity to work alongside Matrix artists at local shows. Matrix won the coveted Behind The Chair Stylist Choice 2016 award for FAVORITE Education team. IntelliTec Cosmetology students will also have the chance to enter the Matrix Imagine All You Can Be Scholarship program to win a valuable scholarship that can be applied toward your tuition.
Upon successful completion of the Cosmetology program, graduates have the opportunity to immediately become a member of the Matrix loyalty program and earn valuable rewards as you embark upon your career.