Demand Remains High for Information Technology Degree Graduates
If you want to combine your people skills with your love of computer technology, then this may be the program for you! Successful candidates problem-solve and evaluate network and system performance and should have the ability to communicate clearly with other administrators and co-workers.
Network and computer systems technicians and administrators are the backbone of a company’s successful intranet and local computer network system. Today’s companies rely heavily on network technicians to function smoothly in their daily operations.
Our Computer Network Systems Technician program is offered in:
Scroll down for more…
Associate of Occupational Studies
Program Length Is:
Next Classes Start:
Skills and Training
The computer industry continues to demand educated IT personnel with marketable skills. Our program focuses on providing the needed training to get you working in this increasing career field.
- Take advantage of hands-on IT training in a computer lab from a CompTIA Authorized Academy.
- Receive entry level IT skills and training to become part of an IT problem-solving department – or work individually for a smaller business.
- Complete courses aligned to industry-recognized certification objectives.
- Receive personalized instruction from qualified instructors centered on your success.
- Prepare to sit for CompTIA, Microsoft and Cisco certification exams while also earning your degree.
Computer Network Systems Technician Program Disclosures: Colorado Springs
Computer networks are critical in virtually every organization, and those who support them provide the necessary skills to sustain the 21st century business market. Join this fast-growing industry with a position as:
- Information Technology Associate
- Help Desk Support Specialist
- PC Support Technician or Specialist
- Technical Field Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Administrator
- Network Technician
- Networking Administrator