The GED® test is an opportunity to change and improve the lives of 40 million Americans without a high school diploma. IntelliTec College is proud to offer GED® Test Preparation and GED® Testing to the general public.
GED® Test Preparation Classes
Available at Our Pueblo Campus
Available at Our Grand Junction Campus
Read the Press Release for details: IntelliTec College Offers Improved Online GED Testing to Grand Junction.
How to schedule your GED Test at the Grand Junction campus
- Create an account at: www.GED.com.
- Click on: “Register and Schedule”.
- Scroll through the Candidate ID Agreement.
- Click on the link that applies to you.
- Create a profile.
- Fill out the Registration and submit it.
- Schedule and pay for your test(s).
- TUESDAYS: from 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM
- FRIDAYS: from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
While scheduling your test at www.GED.com, you’ll be asked to pay for your test.
- Each section costs $37.50, and the whole test is $150.
- If you fail a section and need to re-test, the cost is just $17.50 per section.
- If you want to re-take the test for a higher score, each section will cost $37.50.
NOTE: GED test costs are subject to change – please visit http://www.cde.state.co.us/postsecondary/ged for more information.
Tip: Take the CBT Tutorial Before You Test!
Colorado is a state that has jurisdiction to combine written test scores with Computer Based Testing (CBT) scores. There is a tutorial under the “educators” section of the GED testing service website that shows students what the CBT version of the 2014 series test looks like. It is beneficial to take the tutorial before you test.