Our mission is to build a better community through quality and excellence in career training. IntelliTec College students, staff and faculty are active in their communities. Our students offer free services to the community as a way to gain hands-on experience in their areas of study.
Services Available to the Community
Education & Professional Development Services
- GED (General Education Development): GED Testing & GED Test Preparation Classes
- Automotive Technology: Snap-on Certification
- Personal Training: NASM Personal Training Workshops – From time to time IntelliTec College in Colorado Springs hosts NASM Personal Training workshops. Check the IntelliTec Colleges Blog for upcoming events.
- Mechanic IV Training Class: Carbon Monoxide Safety & Introduction to Combustion Analysis. Offered in Association with PPMCA, COSA, IntelliTec College and Pikes Peak Regional Building Department. Look for “Class & Events” on their web site.
Each of our campuses make a point to participate in local fundraising and volunteer events. We believe this builds stronger community ties to our campus and also shows our students how to give back.
Free Dental Services – Available to the Grand Junction Community
- WHAT: Dental Assisting students perform these services free of charge to the community: coronal polishes, impression for mouth guards, impressions for bleach trays, full mouth and panoramic x-rays
- WHERE: IntelliTec Colleges – Grand Junction campus
- WHEN: Monday-Thursday 8am-1pm
- CONTACT: Call to schedule your FREE service today!: 970.245.8101
IntelliTec College campuses usually participate in or host local 9Health Fairs. Please visit the official website for more information on the 9Health Fair.
Student Ambassadors Club
GRAND JUNCTION CAMPUS – This is a student leadership team which focuses on campus and community outreach activities. They organize and participate in local fundraising events such as the March of Dimes’ March for Babies, Swinging at AIDS and the Susan Komen Walk for the Cure, event. They have solicited and distributed donations of food and clothing to students and to local shelters, and they maintain the campus food bank that they established under their “Food For Friends”, program. They act as peer mentors and volunteer with new student orientation, graduation, and other events such as the upcoming 9Health Fair. Requirements include a minimum 3.0 GPA and 90% attendance, and students must be in their second term to join.
American Medical Technologists (AMT) Club
GRAND JUNCTION CAMPUS – This club is active in the community. Please contact Adam Burke for more information on their activities aburke(at)IntelliTec.edu